Okay. So I’ve been bad about posting, again. Let me tell you though, I’m doing pretty darn well at life though so that’s a plus!
Good things I’ve done for me over the past few weeks.
- Joined Weight Watchers again. Weighed in for the first week last Thursday. Down five pounds. Whoot!
- Cooking, honest to goodness cooking. It helps with the weight loss ya know. Far, far less fast food for me. Double whoot!
- I’ve been spinning up a storm. And combing wool. And knitting. And spinning. Anything to keep my hands busy besides EATING. More goodness.
- I’ve reduced my WoW time. Blasphemy you say? I know it is, but I needed to on so many levels. It’s not good for me. It’s really not. I’ll get into that in another post. Now is just about acknowledging the goodness of letting it go. Yay!
- Exercise. I’ve actually done some exercise. It’s a bloody miracle! I looked outside and was expecting to see flying pigs. Maybe there are a few icicles in hell instead.
Five good things. That’s many good things. Many! I like that. I mentioned spinning and combing. I combed mohair for the first time this past couple of weeks. It’s interesting. It doesn’t behave well on its own. All flyaway and stuff. I combed it up with the Jacob fleece I have been playing with and suddenly the mohair is well behaved and the Jacob is soft and shiny. I love it when a whim results in success.
See, isn’t it pretty. And my first picture on the blog. Fancy if I do say so myself!